Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pier Giorgio answers prayers

Here is another great story of a situation where Pier Giorgio has answered prayers. Although it is not the type of cure that will satisfy the Vatican for a canonization miracle, it is uplifting to read. Keep praying!

"My husband had a brain aneurism that leaked then resealed on Sept. 6th, 2008. He needed a drain tube in the top of his of his head, a trac tube, a peg tube in his stomach for feeding. He also needed a procedure that filled his aneurism with platinum wire that coiled inside to prevent it from bursting again. My husband was in intensive care for almost the whole month of September, he then spent almost 3 weeks in a rehab hospital. I had purchased one of the small blue Pier Giorgio Frassati Prayer Books, that I kept in my purse. I started praying the novena to Pier Giorgio Frassati every day when I was visiting my husband in the hospital and in rehab, after I finished it I would start again and again. We had recently lost a close friend and another was in the process of dying and I would pray for them and then that my husband would make a complete recovery. He is back working full-time. He still suffers from some short term memory loss at times, but the doctor who fixed his aneurism said he should come back 95% after around 6 months. The doctor also gives lectures and uses my husband as an example of a good outcome. We both feel we have been given another chance at life and we have become closer than ever (we will celebrate our 43rd anniversary on March 5th). I will always continue to pray to Pier Giorgio Frassati because in my mind he did give me a miracle, he gave me my husband back."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris you are right, your faith in st. Pier Giorgio and Prayers did it all. I m so happy for you and your husband.

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris you are right, your faith in st. Pier Giorgio and Prayers did it all. I m so happy for you and your husband.

Glen Parry said...

Thannks for posting this