Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Favors Received

These are recently received reports of favors granted -- both small and large. Of course, no favor is ever really small for the one who receives it!

"I borrowed a relic from Italy of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati and I have brought the relic to General Hospital in Toronto, CANADA. Emily, a 20 year old, has had a double lung transplant, her second. Doctors are saying that it is Miraculous . Her recovery at this time is MIRACULOUS. The entire hospital is talking about her surgery. Her surgery has been the most difficult in the entire year. Some doctor's believed she would die. I am returning and praying for a speedy recovery. I will invoke Blessed Pier Giorgio. God bless, Josie "


"Hi, I would like to share a favor received from Pier Giorgio, it was very important to me. After failing my driving test many times, 6 to be exact (in two years), I prayed the Prayer for Courage to Pier Giorgio and to the Holy Spirit. Every time I went to the driving test the panic and fear invaded me, I failed since the start every time. I have hyperhydrosis, and every time my hands just stared to sweat without any control. I was very frustrated. I heard about Pier Giorgio on EWTN one morning, and I looked on the Internet about him and found the Prayer for Courage. I went to the test today with my mother-in-law--she prayed for me too, and I passed. My hands didn't sweat a drop, and I felt security, self-control and an unbelievable peace during the test. I know this is only a little favor, but for me it means a lot. As a way to thank Pier Giorgio and the Holy Spirit, I wanted to share it with you. I'm very, very, very grateful."


"BIG OR SMALL! I COMPLETED MY NOVENA TO 'BLESSED PIER GIORGIO' ASKING FOR HIS HELP.........ALONG WITH 'ST. JOSEPH........!' IN SELLING MY HOUSE! THE NOVENA ENDED ON MAY 17,2009 A SUNDAY WHEN THERE WAS AN 'OPEN HOUSE FOR MY place.' BY THE END OF THAT WEEK I HAD A SOLID OFFER AND NOW JUNE 4 ,2009 I AM IN 'CONTRACT TO SELL!' DENNIS DE MARCO"

No comments: